Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cooperation!

Whoo Hoo! I'm not sure why, but my last two rides on Gizmo were very cooperative. Today, I got on in the arena and I asked for lateral flexion and there it was. I asked for some turns and there they were. We only walked because things went so well that I got off before I screwed something up. He got a little sticky on indirect turns, but then gave me a 180 degree turn on the forehand like he finally understood what I've been asking for so long. We were on the fence. One of his sides were stuck, but when he got it I jumped off. It was amazing! Just think when we are really going somewhere. I will be besides myself. I've been working on this all summer at a steady pace. He has been such a punk about following my suggestions and going where I want him to go. I'm hoping all of this is not a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment