Friday, March 4, 2011

Progress

Riding was nothing special today. Don't mean that in a bad way! Our session was short, but that is okay. I tend to keep going and going and going. I just love riding! We are in the teaching stages still for both him and I. With that said, I can’t expect the moon. I’m expecting a little improvement every day. I find it hard to read him sometimes because he flips introvert/extrovert. That is funny because my other horse, Can Do, flips LB/RB. All I can say is "experience gained". I am not getting enthusiasm with freestyle, but it took me 2 years to get it on the ground. I still think he doesn't understand my phases and that is my problem not his. I'm working on being exact in my requests. They posted some new videos on pconnect and I think they will help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment