Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gizmo

Gizmo's online circles are getting so good since Kelly's clinic. I am trying to use my energy up and energy down. We are moving and shakin. Since the clinic I have started riding him in the country bridle. He mouthed it a little in the beginning, but soon kept his mouth quiet. My swinging of that heavy saddle from the right needs some improvement! Gizmo isn't giving me direct turns like i would like. His indirect are there. He also needs to practice stopping. He isn't picking up when I quit riding. It very well be me that is making it hard on him. From experience, I know that when I first start something new it is always like that. I know he and I will get better. His halt in the hackamore was pretty good, but we must progress. Can't stay in the hackamore forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment